Saturday, 11 March 2023

Kitty Galore and the Bloody Mary caper





 Monday  29th October 2023

Dear diary,

My name’s Kitty. Do you know what ‘Bloody Mary’ is? I'm only asking this because  some people heard strange voices and noises coming from the manhole near the playground  today.The noises included glasses clinking and 2 men talking about transporting ‘code name Bloody Mary’.KG out 🐈🐱🐾.

Tuesday 30th October 2023

Dear diary, 

I’ve found out more about ‘Bloody Mary'. In science today, I found out ‘Bloody Mary’ is a deadly sleeping drug that is illegal to trade. If you are caught smuggling BL ,you spend 10 years in prison mucking out the prison toilets. Every. Day. So who ‘d  be smuggling it???The strange noises are still repeating. The smugglers are still out there.KG out🐾🐈🐱.

Wednesday 31st October 2023 

Dear diary,

I have found out that there are 2 London-based gangs that would smuggle BL .There’s the Marylebone gang, who transport bombs from Hawaii to the Uk-based black market,or the Daisy chain gang,who steal precious gems for money. Time is running out.KG out🐈🐾🐱.

Monday 1st November 2023

Dear diary,

Today I went in to the waterways with my torch and I found the gang!It was the Daisy chain gang.Then I contacted the police and now they are behind bars,scrubbing toilets!KG out🐈🐱🐾.




PAW patrol should get sued and why

  PAW patrol is male-dominated  PAW patrol is male-dominated.Let’s face it, there are 6 main pups and only 1 of them is female.Skye is aimed...